Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 19 August 2013

Love is indeed magical.
This powerful quote has been proven true
in the life of CNN News anchor Isha
Sesay, an ex-int’l correspondent for
Nigeria.
Isha Sesay got married to her fiance and
colleague Leif Coorlim two days ago.
Over the weekend, Isha Sesay,37
married, Leif Coorlim, 34 in Atlanta
Georgia with colleagues and family
members in attendance.
The 37-year-old woman who now works
as a news presenter on Anderson Cooper
360 married Coorlim, the exec. editor of
CNN’s Project Freedom on Saturday.
The lovers met back in 2008 while
working for CNN.
“Our wedding is very magical. hen I saw
Leif standing at the end of the aisle, I felt
as if my heart would explode. I married
the man of my dreams in front of the
people we care about the most. And then
we partied the night away.” – newly
married Isha Sesay told PEOPLE Magazine.
Isha Sesay ‘s husband surprised her
when he revealed their honeymoon
destination to her at the airport this
morning.
Isha Sesay heading for honeymoon
“On plane! After 8 months of suspense I
now know where we’re going on
honeymoon. Any guesses?” – Isha Sesay
said in a tweet
The newly married bride took to her
Twitter page few hours ago to appreciate
fans and supporters
“A big THANK YOU to all who’ve sent my
new husband and I your kind thoughts
and well wishes. It is so much
appreciated!”
She also took her time to thank her stylist
who made her look beautiful on her
wedding day.
“@staceyvbrice Thank you so much for
guiding me through the whole wedding
fashion process! Though it is nice to be
wearing sneakers now! Haha”
Isha Sesay whose parents hail from
Sierra Leone was born in London, UK on
the 6th of January 1976.

0 comments:

Post a Comment