Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 October 2013

Now, this is what he told journalists at a media parley held at the Black House Media premises, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, on Wednesday, October 9, 2013, on his experience with Hennessy Artistry 2013.When asked about missing Donjazzy, he said this;If I say I don’t miss Don Jazzy, I will be lying because I am 10 years next year (as an artiste) and I spenteight and a half years with him. So,I was once married to him in a way(smiles). I really miss him, the family. I miss the vibes of being in a studio with him, the jokes, the arguments with him. I miss him but it’s like you missing your ex-girlfriend when you’re already married. It’s like missing your old Benz when you are already inside aFerrari. Nevertheless, we can still do music together, maybe during my tenth anniversary album. I don’t mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment